Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Followers ... It's been a long time ... since I wrote you...

I can't believe February 2nd was my last post!  Awful!!  Thanks to Adam Dean for calling me out.  I deserve it! 

Here are few things that have happened in the last two and half weeks:
  • My parents celebrated their 30th Anniversary!!!!
  • I attended Kerris Osborn's Dove Chocolate Party (mmmmm mmm good)
  • I have played Monday night volleyball for the last 3 Mondays. Losing 2 games and winning 1.
  • Brett, Parker and I dined at Reichart's in South Jacksonville the week of their Ribbon Cutting.
  • I was fitted for Brandon and Jill's Wedding and bought my shoes!!
  • Attended a Lions Club Meeting, Roar!
  • Was part of the Lions Club Reverse Raffle, we had lots of friends attend! 
  • Attended my soon to be sister-in-law's bridal shower... yeah!
  •   I have still continued to work at Lonzo's on Thursday's and Saturday's.
  • Ate at El Rancherito with my in-laws, Brett and Parker for Brett's birthday
  • Celebrated Brett's 29th!
  • Celebrated Valentine's day at home with a meal that I prepared for my boys!
  • Parker turned 10 months.
  • I managed to go to Fitness World ONCE! 
Whew, what a whirlwind.  But wait .... there's more!!!!



Parker has hit a new milestone, he is starting to pull him self up and actually kind of walk with things.  Today I bought him a convertible car/walker and he seems to really be getting the hang of it.  These last few weeks with him have really seemed to have flown by.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.  We are enjoying him so much! There are no words to describe how happy he makes us! 
Parker helping Mom in the morning!
Laughing with Grandpa
My cousin Ryan's Marine Graduation party


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been so busy that you didn't have time to write the blog. So don't feel bad about it. Always enjoy reading it whenever you have time.

    ReplyDelete