Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!!!

WOW!  What a busy week I had last week.  I really wanted to blog again on Sunday but I was beat!  After my long work week and working the whole weekend my time was spent elsewhere... with my family.  I promise I will make it up to all of you =)  

Last week, I spent most of my week preparing for Jacksonville Main Street's Bridal Expo.  Our booth turned out great and I was able to speak with many brides about booking hotels and coming to us for information.  Thank goodness for my friend Ashley, she really saved the day by being there with me.  Out of all the Sundays, this one was our busiest! We went to Church in Oakford that morning and Brett and I taught our Sunday School class after our service.  Parker was able to sit in on his first Sunday School class.  The kids really enjoyed him being there. 

I hate to say this, but I kind of enjoyed our blizzard.  I was able to work from home, spend time with Parker and Brett, cook some meals, and clean my house.  No matter how old you are snow days can still be fun.  Minus the shoveling!  I suppose you can look at it as two more days that have brought us all so much closer together.

Bridal Expo 2011
Winner of our $500 basket!!

Standing at the end of our driveway
Parker watching Mommy and Daddy


Brett Shoveling the sidewalk. 
Parker was starting to get bored!

2 comments: