Monday, February 28, 2011

Sounds like a case of the Mondays....

I had a case of Monday's today....
Maybe it had something to do with our nice relaxing weekend coming to an end?  Or maybe it had to do with Parker getting sick last night and running a temp today and still sick?  Wait...maybe it had to do with us being really busy with work today....we have a very important week.  No matter what the issue was today, I kept thinking about the movie Office Space.  I forget how much I love that movie, but I just could not get this quote out of my head as I was rushing through my day:

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?" Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man. 

This quote my friends sums up my day.  Needless to say, I was mentally exhausted and skipped my 8:30 volleyball game, WHICH I NEVER DO!!  We also had pizza night, which normally doesn't happen until the weekend, if at all during the week.  

Being home tonight coddling my sick child and visiting with my husband, who I can't thank enough for putting up with me today has already got me in the mood to kick Tuesday's butt!  I needed that time holding Parker and spending time with my husband to distress and just be thankful for another day that I have with the both of them.  Tomorrow will be a better day!  

Being sick really wears you out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment